Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Day

Ah, it is Valentine's Day. For all the couples, Happy V Day! Have fun :)


For people like me, people who're in love but it's one sided, people who just don't care( Ha ha, I probably covered this ground with people like me, but some don't know me. Okay, a lot of you don't know me :P ), I'm posting this playlist.

There's Mad Max Fury Road premiering on HBO at 9. If you wanna watch that instead I'm not gonna tell you no. I myself am gonna watch it now.

If you have nothing else to do or something you can do with music playing in the background, then this playlist is for you. Also, if you are a Rahmaniac, then this is definitely for you.

Don't worry if you are not able to celebrate your love for some person. You can always celebrate your love for books, music, TV, movies and all the fun stuff.

I'm celebrating my love for music here.

The songs listed are in no particular order. Just enjoy falling in love with them.

*Kaadhal Sadugudu -- Alaipayuthey
This is one of the most romantic songs. Love the video, love the movie, love the actors (Duh..). The music, the lyrics and the rendition, whoa, love <3 Especially the waves kinda sound in the song. Absolute bliss.

*Sanda Kozhi -- Ayudha Ezhuthu
This song, this goose prickles creating, heart beat raising, makes you feel like you are flying song. You've gotta listen to it if you haven't before. You have already? Doesn't hurt listening again :P The lyrics are good, the rendition better, the part where ARR sings, the best..!! Love it, love it, love it!

*Nenjinile -- Uyire
One Janaki's song I completely love. No offense, but I'm not exactly a fan of her voice. This song though. The lyrics are a bit, you know. I mean, a good you know ;) It'll probably take you a while to understand. There's a bit Malayalam in it I did not get that, but I sing the song, all parts :D

*Nenjam Ellam -- Ayudha Ezhuthu
Another song with the lyrics a bit "you know". But this is one of the *awesomest* songs. Love it for the music and the lyrics. Not a fan of Esha Deol :P The music is a new level of sexiness. It just oozes love, the chemistry and physics and zoology :P You listen to it, you'll understand.

*Arabic Kadaloram -- Bombay
Whoahhh, the music!! ARR's the hero here. The rendition is super awesome. There's one part in the song, one between the stanzas, there's this music, it just takes you places, places high and higher. The lyrics, niiicee ;)

*Pudhu Vellai Mazhai -- Roja
The music! I don't know what instrument that is, but it is just mind blowing. The lyrics are also super awesome. This is ARR's first movie and this is one of my beloved songs. Can't really love anything more.

The list would just go on and on and on.. But I don't wanna write a novel about these songs, I would if I could, but I don't think I can describe these well enough. I'm not doing any justice to them. Just listen to all of these. I prefer wearing headphones/earphones. That way it's easy to get lost in the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment