Monday 27 July 2020

July 31st draws near

I tend to be unusually active around this time of the year. No prizes if you guess the reason correctly. I mean it's plenty obvious, it's Harry's birthday.

Though I did write a little bit before I started reading the books, I did write a little more after reading the series. And I always find it easy to write around this time. Interesting content or not, I don't really know, but something flows like a fountain and tis the season. 

Lately though I have started feeling if I should keep up with the Potter stuff. 30 draws closer and 25 feels long gone. I'm getting older and maybe I am way old for this.

But I definitely will not let go of HP completely. It has become a part of me, part of who I am, part of how I express things. So yes, this is going to be a continuum. But I'll try to write about other things as well.

And I've decided to put up one post everyday. Yup, every single day. Idk if I'll be able to keep this up, maybe this is a good habit to have after all.

Here's to seeing you all again tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next and so on..

To new habits🥂 

No comments:

Post a Comment